Friday, October 9, 2009

$ saving tips and tricks......

Keep paper scraps organized so you can find what you need quickly and easily. Whenever I start on a project I immediately go to my scrap pile. I can honestly say that I have made about 200 cards and I have never used a brand new sheet of paper for them. They all came from my scraps! Except the card itself---but I just get those at Walmart.

I bought this inexpensive storage bin at walmart and I got the cropper hopper storage folders to go in it. I have a seperate folder for each color and try to keep my scraps at a minimum by just storing those that are 3x3 or bigger. I honestly spent about 1/2 hour organizing my scraps and after each project I spend about 2 minutes seperating them and putting them away so I'm always current and it's always organized.


Here's a scrap card!

1 comment:

Tresa Black said...

Love your card, very pretty!